Notice for Entrance to TMA and Reminders of the Event
We would like to announce the reminders for attending U+ 5G The Fact Music Awards (TMA) on April 24th.
1. Audience Reminders
1) Even though your ticket is Standing, it can be rearranged to seats for the safety of all audience.
2) Moving around or going beyond your seat or zone is prohibited. The audience can observe on their reserved seats only.
3) Lost/damaged tickets after claim cannot be replaced.
4) Those who claim standing tickets, the audience should be in the zone of corresponding entrance number until 5:45 PM. The audience will be restricted after 5:45 PM.
5) Entrance starts from 6 PM and kindly complete entrance until 6:30 PM.
6) There is a risk of safety accidents in the standing area and on the 2nd floor of the concert hall, so please refrain from standing up from the seats or running while moving around.
7) Audience seated at S and R zone on the second floor are prohibited from moving around are only allowed to observe on their seats.
8) Climbing on the chair or viewing on a walkway or stairway is prohibited.
9) In case of a designated seats, the steep incline may cause a safety accident. Please refrain from standing up or running while moving around.
10) Incheon Namdong Gymnasium is a public facility. Thus, all actions such as modification or damage of related facilities is prohibited.
2. Entrance Reminders
1) The event will begin at 7 p.m. and will be broadcast live until 10:15 p.m. Depending on the progress of the event, the closing time may vary.
2) The event is for 12+ years old. Children under the age of 12 must be admitted with a guardian.
The first-floor is a standing zone, where children below 12 years old are restricted in this area, and will be endorsed to second floor instead.
3) Those who claim standing tickets, the audience should be in the zone of corresponding entrance number until 5:45 PM. The audience will be restricted after 5:45 PM.
4) Standing audience will enter with guidance from the waiting area to their standing zone.
5) The audience of S and R seats can enter through G1 gate on the 2nd floor only.
6) Exchange coupons refers to 1 concert ticket only.
7) Lost/damaged tickets after claim cannot be replaced.
8) Please take not that the tickets distributed by 3rd parties other than official distributors such as G Market, LG U+ events, FANN STAR events, THE FACT, will not be able to exchange/claim or be able to enter the awards.
3. Precautions during a performance
1) Cameras, ladders, and selfie sticks for photo taking and video recording are restricted.
In addition, please be aware that there's no baggage counter for this event.
2) Please be reminded that those who disturb other people's observation and safety can be forced to leave.
3) Please be aware that those illegally forged tickets or taking other's seats can be forced to leave.
4) Selling tickets or illegal forging are prohibited. Illegal traded tickets will be cancelled without prior notice by the host authority, and will not be allowed to enter the hall even they have tickets. Please be careful not to be penalized for illegal sale or forging.
5) Due to live TV streaming, there will be many cameras, sound and lighting systems installed in the event hall. Please take note and understand the discomfort and that the face of the audience can be exposed.
6) There may be some delays due to crowded entrance gates, or the entrance may be restricted due to directing purposes when the event is about to start.
With this, kindly arrive at the venue earlier as much as possible since the tickets are not exchangeable or refundable.
7) Children, Pregnant women, Elderly people are requested to take special precautions themselves to ensure their health state.
* Please note that the host or organizer is not responsible for the unavoidable medical accident caused by an individual's illness if they attend the event even they have received advice from medical institutions. This can be recognized as the individual's own fault.
8) Please refrain from observing the event by leaning on the railings or fences to prevent safety accidents.
9) Please ask for assistance of security guards or guidance staffs places around the venue if there's any help needed.
10) The exit of the audience by their own discretion is not allowed so please be sure to follow the instructions.
◈ Other Reminders
- Please note that security inspection may take place before entry to ensure safe performing culture.
- Please seek for assistance of facilitators if you have difficulty finding your seats or arrive late at the venue.
- The food is not allowed inside the venue. Only PET bottled water with unopened lid is allowed.
- The Parking in Namdong Gymnasium for ordinary audience is not possible to prevent the congestion of nearby roads and for the safe observation of the audience during the event. Thank you for your understanding.
- Prohibited items to be carried in the venue (Weapons/Armors, Fireworks, Flagpole, etc.)
- Can, Glass Bottles, Plastic Cups, etc.
- Professional camera and image shooting equipment including telephoto lens such as DSLR
- Laser, Laser Pen, Ladder, Selfie Rod
- Please note that there is a risk of safety accidents due to the surrounding of the venue is narrow and close to the roads.
- Please be careful not to get out of the roads when entering, waiting, and moving, to prevent safety accidents.
- We would like to ask for your active cooperation for you to enjoy the event.
**Kindly refer to below link for other G Market, LG U+ Event Details.**
Thank you for your interest and participation in our FAN PD Award.
The Fan PD Award which was supposed to be announced on the 5th is currently under internal review.
We will be announcing the final winner after making sure that there will be no problem regards to the copyright.
Regarding the copyright of the winners of FAN PD Awards, we will be contacting individually from April 5th to 12th. After the contact, if there will be no copyright problems, they will be the final winners.
Final Fan PD Award Winners will be officially announced after checking all copyright related matters.
THE FACT Inc|Representative : 김상규 Communication business registration number : 2006-01232 |Business Registration number : 104-81-76081 주소 : 20F, 189, Seongam-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea email@example.com|+8210 -3151-9425