Hello, we're FAN N STAR.
Thank you for always supporting FAN N STAR.
We informed you earlier that we will proceed with the replacement of the Shin-Okubo electronic display board in Japan from May 24th to June 5th.
As a result, Harunawa Hashimoto and SHINee videos were screened simultaneously at the Shokuandori and Shin-Okubo electronic boards only for one day on the 24th and were scheduled to be screened alternatively at the Shokuandori electronic boards from the 25th to the 30th.
However, around 9 a.m. on May 24th, we confirmed that some of the electronic display screens in Shokuandori, Japan had an error.
The repair is underway after recognizing the problem, but it is difficult to understand exactly when the repair is completed.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
Haruna Hashimoto and SHINee videos will continue to be shown on the Shokuandori electronic display as scheduled.
As compensation for the current situation in which normal transmission is not possible anywhere on the Shin-Okubo and Shokuandori electronic boards, we will screen an additional week of Shin-Okubo electronic boards and an additional week of CM boards at Konkuk University Station in Seoul.
Please refer to the details below.
▣ Haruna Hashimoto, SHINee
- Screening schedule: May 24, 2021 – May 30, 2021
- Location: Shokuandori Electronic Plate at Shinjuku Higashi Shinjuku Station in Tokyo, Japan
( Address > 169-0072 Okubo 1-chome 8-4, Shinjuku Ward, Tokyo) Exposure time: 1 hour - 4 times / 1 day - 48 times
- Screening schedule: June 7, 2021, to June 13, 2021
- Location: Shin-Okubo Video Electronic Bulletin Board on Hallyu Street
- Exposure: 1 hour - 4 times / 1 day - 48 times
- Screening schedule: May 26, 2021, to June 1, 2021
- Location: Konkuk University Station Line 7 (square column) Exposure to 2 sides
- Exposure: 200 times a week/day or more